North Forest Kreme Peppermint Recipes
No Bake Peppermint Bonbons
- 4 tablespoons North Forest Peppermint Kreme
- 10 oz bag of dark chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 0.5 cup + 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- Optional toppings and decorations of your choosing
- Put chocolate chips in a separate container and set aside. This will be the container that holds the chocolate while it solidifies in the fridge.
- Chop 2 tb of butter into little pieces so it melts easier. In a small saucepan, bring the cream and butter to a gentle boil over medium heat. Once it begins to boil, pour it over the chocolate. Let it stand for about 2 minutes.
- After letting it stand, begin to mix the chocolate and the cream. The heat of the cream should be hot enough to melt the chocolate. If you keep stirring and it still doesn’t melt, pop it in the microwave and heat at 20-second intervals until it melts. When melted, stir in the North Forest Peppermint Kreme! Then, pop it in the fridge for about 3 hours until it hardens.
- Remove the chocolate from the fridge. Now, it’s time to shape them. You can use an ice cream scoop or melon baller to scoop it out.
- Roll it between your hands to create a ball. The heat from your hands will melt the chocolate slightly to make it easier to shape.
- Decorate the Bonbons as you wish and enjoy!
- Drizzle chocolate syrup in a glass
- 2oz. North Forest Peppermint Kreme
- 1/2 oz. Vanilla vodka
- Shake with ice and strain
- Garnish with fresh mint
Peppermint White Russian
- Fill Low Ball glass with ice
- 1 oz. North Forest Peppermint Kreme
- 2 oz. Vodka
- Top with Heavy Cream and stir
- 1/4 cup North Forest Peppermint Kreme (add more if desired)
- 1 cup warmed milk (not boiled) for the froth
- 1 cup hot coffee
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbs sugar
- Whipped cream or frothed cream or both
- Crushed candy cane
- Put the cocoa powder & sugar in the bottom of your coffee mug.
- Pour the hot coffee over it and stir.
- Pour the North Forest Peppermint Kreme in and stir.
- Froth the milk and pour it over the hot coffee.
- Top the coffee with whipped cream and sprinkle on crushed candy canes.