- 2 cups Oreo Cookie crumbs (~20 Cookies Crushed)
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- (3) 8 ounce pakages cream cheese softened
- 1 1/3 cups white sugar
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup North Forest Krem Peppermynte
- 1 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
For the Baileys Cheesecake Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl combine oreo cookie crumbs and butter until mixed. Press into a 9” cake pan or springform pan.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. Cool.
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Stir in cornstarch.
- Add in eggs, vanilla, and North Forest Krem Peppermynte.
- If using a springform pan wrap with 2 layers of foil.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and place into a roasting pan filled ~1/2 full of hot water.
- Bake for 55-65 minutes or until the edges are set. Cool completely.
For the Chocolate Ganache
- In a medium sauce pan, melt chocolate until smooth.
- Stir in whipping cream.
- Pour ganache over the cheesecake. Store in the refrigerator.
- Melt the white chocolate and shortening as above.
- Stir until blended.
This wine tastes like the best Peppermint Stick you have ever had dipped into warm milk chocolate with a little kick of Brandy to warm you up.