Crab and Avocado Salad on Sea Salt & Vinegar Chips
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon minced shallot
- 2 tablespoon minced chives
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 clove garlic minced
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 avocado
- 4 ounces lump crab meat (canned works if fresh not available)
- Sea Salt and Vinegar Potato Chips
- Whisk together all of the dressing ingredients, adding the olive oil slowly at the end to emulsify.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Chop the avocado and toss with the crab meat. Add the dressing to taste.
- Put a dollop on to each chip and garnish with finely mined chives. Serve and enjoy!
Equinoce Extra Dry
Aromas of apple, toast and sweet caramel on the nose. Tiny bubbles tickle your tongue as the apple notes carry forward onto the palate. Not too sweet, not too dry, with a clean, lingering finish.