Plum Equinoce Smash With Fresh Thyme
- 2 plums
- 6 thyme sprigs
- 4 tablespoons thyme simple syrup
- Chill until ready to use.
- 1 Bottle of Equinoce Extra Dry
- Peel and chop 2 plums.
- Make thyme simple syrup with by bringing 1/2 Cup of Sugar and 1/2 Cup of Water to a boil, remove from heat, add thyme sprigs, stir, and let cool. Chill until ready to use.
- Muddle the plums with the thyme simple syrup until all of the plum juices have been released
- Fill a wine, champagne or low-ball glass with ice
- Pour muddled mixture over ice evenly between two glasses
- Top off with Equinoce Extra Dry and garnish with extra plum slices and thyme sprigs.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Equinoce Extra Dry
Aromas of apple, toast and sweet caramel on the nose. Tiny bubbles tickle your tongue as the apple notes carry forward onto the palate. Not too sweet, not too dry, with a clean, lingering finish.