Chankaska Creek Ranch Winery & Distillery can offer limited indoor seating. Please call to make a reservation for one of our seating times.
Please call 507-931-0089 to make a reservation!
RESERVATIONS AND REGULATIONS
- Reservations are NOT REQUIRED but preferred to visit Chankaska Winery. Reservations are limited to 90 minutes when fully booked to be courteous of the next reservation.
- Reservations can be made for up to six people per table.
- Reservations are rain or shine. Outdoor seating is NOT available. Seating by the fire pits are available but are not reservable. Friday - Sunday ONLY.
- Reservations are held for 10 minutes. If you arrive late, your reservation will be forfeited to the next group.
- We can only host a limited amount of guests at a time so walk-in reservations may not be available.
- Masks are required while inside the winery building.
- Please do not move or push tables together. Staff will move tables together if needed. To ensure proper spacing.
- While you are visiting the winery as our guests, please be courteous of other guests and have your table members remain at your table, or feel free to visit the grounds. Additionally, please maintain a 6′ distance from others.
- All food and drink may be ordered from the tasting bar. Food will be picked up at the bar. No table service will be offered and no tabs may be left open.
- All serviceware is plastic and disposable.
- The winery staff will be wearing masks. Guests are required to wear masks when indoors.
MAKE A RESERVATION!
- Reservations may be made by calling 507-931-0089
- Before you arrive, please familiarize yourself with our menu to limit your time waiting at the bar!
COME EXPERIENCE SO MUCH MORE
What's Available When
Bottles To Go
4 pm - 9 pm
Wednesday - Thursday
12 pm - 9 pm
Friday - Saturday
12 pm - 7 pm
Additional Ways to Get Wine
As a small company, we greatly appreciate your business! During these trying times, we would like to offer four solutions for your wine & spirits needs!
- Email Kade to order your favorite Chankaska Wines & Spirits (1 bottle of spirits per day per person) and schedule a curbside pick-up.
- Off-Sale: stop by Wednesday - Thursday from 4 pm-9 pm, Friday - Saturday from 12 pm-9 pm, & Sunday's 1 pm-7 pm and pick up your favorite bottles of wine or gift certificates.
- Order online at our Wine Shop and receive $10 shipping! Unfortunately, we aren't able to ship Chankaska Spirits.
- Find a Retailer near you and stock up on Wine, Spirits, and Kreme products. No limit on the number of spirits you buy!