11/17/2023, 5:30 PM
This meal is an experience that uses traditional ingredients and modern techniques to provide a unique indigenous cuisine.
Join us for our Friendsgiving Feast on Friday, November 17th!
This meal is an experience that uses traditional ingredients and modern techniques to provide a unique indigenous cuisine. The food being served exclusively uses indigenous ingredients and indigenous foodways. This meal will be served omakase-style.
The phrase omakase, literally, “I’ll leave it up to you”, is most used when dining at Japanese restaurants where the customer leaves it up to the chef to select and serve seasonal specialties.
Vegan course available upon request. All Dietary restrictions need a 72-hour notice. Dietary restrictions not communicated in advance cannot be accommodated. Due to the nature of our menu, all meals are dairy and gluten-free, but we cannot accommodate any corn or mushroom allergies.
First Seating: 5:30-7:30 pm (doors open at 5 pm)
Second Seating: 8:30-10 pm (doors open at 8 pm)
Tickets are $150/person and include the beverage pairing. NA beverage option available.
Purchase tickets HERE
*Tickets are non-refundable after purchase
0. savory macaron: honey cracker with bison liver påté and sage
1. cured trout, white bean spread, wild rice cracker
2. pumpkin marmalade with blueberry, cranberry, candied pecans
3. bison, quail egg, fermented veg, wild rice
4. poblano, wild rice, bison
5. squash, pumpkin, lion's mane, yuca
6. squash, corn, beans
7. smoked rabbit with butternut squash
8. acorn tarte, seasonal fruit, maple
*Some menu items are subject to change based on seasonal availability