Chankaska Wine K Trail Run
Strap on your trail shoes and get ready for Chankaska Winery's first 5K trail run! Navigate through Chankaska Field, around our beautiful vineyards, across our winery trails and cross the finish line on our cellar floor where you will be greeted with a refreshing glass of wine! Your entry fee not only gets you admission to our trail run but also a glass of wine at the finish line and a WineK quarter zip! The women's quarter zip is a pink tonal blend that is lightweight, has thumb holes and is great for active or casual wear. The men's quarter zip is dark maroon tonal blend that is lightweight and great for active or casual wear. Picture shows from left to right: Men's XL, Women's Small - XL
Want a great cool down? Sign up for both races for twice the fun and twice the swag! Must be 21 year of age or older to participate. This is not an official timed race. The first 25 people to sign up for the WineK and the Sip & Stroll will receive a free race day visor!
Friday, July, 14th
- 4pm - 6pm packet pick up at Chankaska Winery
Saturday, July, 15th
- 3:30pm - 4:45pm Check in
- 5:00pm Race Starts
- 6:30pm - 7:30pm Sip & Stroll
$40 per person includes entry to the trail run, a Chankaska WineK quarter zip and a glass of wine at the finish line!
* Must register by June 30th to receive quarter zip on race day. Registrations after June 30 will be able to pick up shirts at the winery two weeks after the race.
* Register early! Price increases to $50 per person on June 15th
* Day of registration $60 per person
* No refunds given due to inclement weather
*** Must be 21 years of age or older to participate