Chankaska Creek Ranch and Winery Donation Policy
Chankaska Creek Ranch and Winery is very proud of the level of philanthropic work we do within our community. On an ongoing basis we support a variety of charitable and educational organizations around the area. Chankaska Creek Ranch and Winery is committed to supporting organizations that provide needed services to our residents and area communities. We know that charitable donations are part of being a good neighbor. And we are proud of what we are able to give. Our goal is to be actively involved in our communities and do our part to enhance and improve the quality of life for our customers and employees. Chankaska receives hundreds of donation requests annually.
Your organization’s request for donation is important to us, but due to the high number of requests received, we have enacted a donation policy. Please see our policy below.
- Chankaska will only donate to non-profit (501-3C) charitable organizations
- Chankaska is not responsible for delivery or shipment of donated items.
- Chankaska does not provide cash donations.
- With few exceptions, Chankaska does not make charitable donations to or for the following:
- Travel and related expenses, including student trips
- Start-up funding for new organizations or small businesses
- For-profit entities
- Programs designed solely for religious purposes
- Individuals for their pursuit of personal goals or tragedies. Instead, we give to supporting organizations that in turn help those in need.
Donation requests will not be considered unless they comply with all of the following guidelines:
- Download Donation Request Form and complete. An incomplete “Donation Request Form” will not be accepted.
- With the completed “Donation Request Form,” attach a cover letter on your organization’s letterhead. The letter must include:
- Your organization’s non-profit Tax ID#
- Date, time, and place of event
- Details how Chankaska can help your organization and its fundraising efforts.
- The “Donation Request” must be received by Chankaska Creek Ranch and Winery no later than six (6) weeks before the date of the event.
Within 15 days Chankaska is in receipt of your request, per the above guidelines, you will receive a response by email as to whether we can honor your donation request. Submitting a donation request per the above guidelines does not guarantee a donation. Please also note:
The majority of Roche Winery donations are NOT wine donations; rather they are often wine or barrel tastings or tasting coupons for groups of four to ten people at our establishment. Chankaska will not accept any donation requests via phone nor in-person solicitations.
Thank you for considering Chankaska Creek Ranch and Winery for participation in your upcoming event and/or fundraising. We wish you the best of luck in your efforts!